Were you asked to bring something delicious to a Christmas party and don’t know what to take? Don’t know whether you should you buy something or make it yourself? I’m here to show you a simple desert dish that’s very easy to make, inexpensive, and tastes great. Your dish will be the talk of the party and your friends will be impressed and happy to eat. Lets make a dish that’s easier to make than Cup O’ Noodles.
Ingredients: For Four people
- 3-4 lbs. of Strawberries
- 3 Bananas
- 1 Cup Raisins
- Coconut Shavings
- Condensed Milk (Carnation brand)
- Cut strawberries into big half chunks and place in a bowl
- Cut bananas into slices and place into bowl
- Pour condensed milk into bowl and mix with fruit
- Place in clean round bowl for serving
- Add 1 cup of Raisins
- Add coconut shavings
- Leave on table and allow family and friends to serve themselves
Tips: You can add sprinkles or other fruits to your liking. If making desert for more or less people, adjust accordingly. If you add too much of one thing, add more of the others.
Don’t forget to take all the credit and be John Dapper. It would be hard to mess this one up!