Men are simple and food is one of the things we can not live without–the other involves a woman. In order to conquer a woman you will have to show her how much of a man your are, and cooking does it.
The perfect set up is a dinner date with music in the background and of course food. The question is: what to cook and how to cook it? Keep it simple with a fresh New York Beef Loin Steak and a salad, served with either beers or wine (best to ask the lady friend what she drinks).
This plate shouldn’t take longer than 30 minutes to prepare if you follow these simple steps:
- 2 New York Beef Loin Steaks
- Olive Oil
- Black Pepper
- Romaine Lettuce
- 3 Tomatoes
- 2 Avocadoes
- 1 Bell Pepper
- Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Clean meat with warm water to trim the fat off.
- Dip steaks in a bowl of olive oil until completely covered.
- Season the meat on both sides but don’t over do it or that’s all you’ll taste.
- Add two small shakes of black pepper on each side.
- Heat non-stick pan. Once heated, slide meat into pan and cook until done to your liking.
- Clean vegetables.
- Cut up lettuce in a bowl.
- Slice tomatoes into thick pieces and place in bowl.
- Slice olives in half and place in bowl.
- Cut avocadoes and place in bowl.
- Dice bell peppers and place in bowl.
- Add balsamic vinaigrette.
- Shake up bowl so the vinaigrette soaks up all the vegetables.
Serve on plate with New York Steak and a cold beer or glass of wine.
Sit back and enjoy your date.