Everywhere you look, the steak is done basically the same way. Mostly with the same seasonings which means it will have the same taste.
This steak is done different for a different taste that can be done in less than 30 minutes and goes great with an array of sides. Impress any date by cooking a couple of these up.
- 2 Thick Juicy Steaks
- Seasoned Salt
- Garlic Salt
- Olive Oil
- Clean steak with warm water and dry.
- Season steak with a small amount of seasoned salt and pepper. Season both sides but not too much or the steak will be salty.
- Now season the steak with a generous amount of garlic salt, covering 60% of the steak on both sides. Be sure to stab both sides of the steak with knife a few times.
- Place olive oil in a non-stick pan, filling up 1/4 of pan.
- Once heated, place the steak in the pan on one side for 10 minutes, keeping the heat just below medium. Once you place the steak in the pan, do not turn it until the 10 minutes is up.
- After 10 minutes, turn the steak onto the other side and leave for 10 minutes without moving.
- After 10 minutes, add 3 spoonfuls of butter to the pan. Leave the olive oil in the pan, just place the butter in the pan with the olive oil.
- Once the butter melts, let the butter run under and around the steak. Grab a spoon and marinate the top of the steak. Do this for 1 minute. Flip the steak and do other side for 1 minute.
- After marinating with butter, use tongs to do the side of the steak that has fat and hold for about 1 minute. This will release the flavors in the fat.
- Turn the heat off and let the steak sit in a plate for 2 minutes then enjoy.