Travel Hygiene Bags are great because you always need personal grooming care wherever you are. You can keep one in your car for the times you stay over at someones house or for when you have to do overtime at work and need to refresh yourself. If you are going out after work and can’t make it back home, now you will have a hygiene bag to tighten up your look. All you’ll need to do is add some deodorant, some body spray, brush your teeth, wash your face, and you’ll be ready to tackle the town. Whatever the situation calls for, with a hygiene bag you will always be ready.
Here are some simple products available in travel sizes that you can find at any drug store:
Lets start off by buying the right dapper bag. Make sure everything you need fits in the bag and that it’s not too big and not too small–remember, only carry what you need and not the whole bathroom. Don’t use plastic bags, baggies, or backpacks. It’s time to step up our Dapper Skills.
For The Head
- Toothbrush/Toothpaste/Moutwash/Mints – There is no excuse for bad breath.
- Face Wash – Clean off excess oil and dirt in under 5 minutes.
- Contact Container/Contact Solution/Extra Glasses/Eye Drops – There is nothing worse than forgetting these. Just carry an extra pair and avoid the frustration.
- Tweezers – Pluck that unibrow!
- Shampoo/Conditioner – No woman appreciates dirty hair.
- Hair Product – Keep your hair looking dapper at all times.
For The Body
- Anti-Perspirant/Deodorant – Nothing says “unprepared” like sweaty armpits.
- Body Spray/Cologne – If you smell good, you will feel good.
- Vaseline – Great for cuts and chapped lips.
- Body Wash/Soap – It’s not a shower if you only use water.
- Stain Remover- For accidents.
- Baby Wipes- Great for cleaning anything. Not just for babies.
- Nail Clipper- Girls don’t like getting scratched by your long fingernails.
Keeping a travel bag in your car is a must because you never know when you’ll need it. It is always easier when you plan for an unplanned situation giving you one less thing to worry about. Wherever you find yourself, make sure you find yourself looking dapper.